Hello Bloggers, we are starting off, with the first week of The Bloggers League and we wanted to keep it light and easy for each one of us. Since it’s in a starting phase, fasten your seatbelts as the exciting journey awaits.
Welcome to the first-ever Bloggers League hosted by Siddhi Palande Neelam Sharma and Vidhya Thakkar powered by Penguin India, Dreamland Publications and Acclidesign .
Sharing the Rules for the challenge.
- You have to write total 5 posts across the span of 3 weeks. The blog post should be of or more than 300 words.
- Use The Bloggers League 2022 in the title of the post you write.
- Add this disclaimer at the end of your post.
This article is written as a part of The Bloggers League conducted by Vidhya Thakkar Neelam Sharma and Siddhi Palande powered by Penguin India, Dreamland Publications and Acclidesign should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”
- Share your post in the Linky provided by the hosts. Weekly Linky will be provided by the hosts for every post.
- Compulsory comments on Hosts posts and along with that you have to comment on 10 other posts from the Linky. Total 13 comments for every post you add. Comment on 10 posts before your post.
- Share all the posts using the hashtag #thebloggersleague so the hosts can keep a track. You can share the posts of your peers and hosts on Facebook and Twitter using this hashtag, If you share it on your Instagram stories. Make sure to add a link, add the hashtag and tag our page so that we are updated.
- Note- Comments must be of more than 5 words. Spend few minutes on the blog, read the post and then comment on every blog so that we don’t increase the bounce rate of the blogger.
- Follow/Subscribe our Blogs: www.booxoul.com, www.vidhyathakkar.com & www.ofbookbabiesandmore.wordpress.com
- Follow our Sponsors Acclidesign, Dreamland Publications and Penguin India.
- There will be two winners who will get a surprise hamper from our sponsors.
- Follow the hosts on Social Media, attend the sessions for some brownie points.
- Attend the Master Class by our speakers. There won’t be recordings available if you miss the sessions.
- Add stories while you attend the sessions tagging the speaker and the hosts.
This Post Has One Comment
Awesome can’t wait