SO WE BEGIN TOMORROW.
YOU CAN WRITE MAX 2 Posts. and the posts should be uploaded before 27th MAY. You can complete Commenting on others post by 30th MAY.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1: Follow the Sponsors and the hosts on all the Social Media Channels
3: The blog post should be more than of 300 words.
Use #Thebookblogtrain in the title.
4: There should be no e-commerce or any other links in your posts except the hosts link.
5: Like comment and share all the posts on twitter is compulsory using #TheBookBlogTrain and tagging the hosts and the sponsors. Tags are @_book_gobbler, @Vidhya_thakkar @WearRedwolf @PenguinIndia
6: Read all the posts,Spend few minutes, Comment on every blog so that we don’t increase the bounce rate of the blogger.
7: Add this disclaimer at the end of your post.
This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Penguin India and Redwolf should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”
8: Linky will be provided where you have to add your post.
HERE ARE THE TOPICS:
- Books every aspiring entrepreneur must read.
- Write a poem using – books, read, love, coffee
- 5 habits typical of a coffee /tea reading bookworm
- 5 unique ways to tackle reader’s block
- Tips and tricks to increase reading in kids
- Books you want your kids to read when they are of your age?
- 5 things to keep in mind when you unhaul books
- A letter to your Bookstagram account.
- Bookish merchandise you love and merchandise you wish you had
- The underrated and the overrated books according to you?
- What makes a book. A Bestseller?
- List down your favourite books by Penguin India.
Hope you enjoy this Blog Train. You have time till 30th May to finish all the tasks. Let’s help each other to grow