So we begin tomorrow.
We expect ONE post from your end. But if you want to write more than one you are most welcome to do so – the more the merrier ❤
Here are the rules:
1: Follow the Sponsors and the hosts on all the Social Media Channels
Rupa Publishers: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Tea Treasure: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Vidhya Thakkar: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Siddhi Palande: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
3: The blog post should be more than of 300 words. Use #Thebookblogtrain in the title.
4: There should be no e-commerce or any other links in your posts except the hosts link.
5: Like comment and share all the posts on
6: Read all the posts,Spend few minutes, Comment on every blog so that we don’t increase the bounce rate of the blogger.
7: Add this disclaimer at the end of your post.
This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Rupa Publishers and Tea Treasure should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”
8: Linky will be provided where you have to add your post.
Here are the Topics:
1. How to develop the habit of reading? / How to develop the habit of reading in kids?
2. Review the last book you read.
3. Your top 5 favourite authors.
4. Top 5 books you would recommend.
5. Beverages you love to have while reading?
6. Set a Tea/Coffee reading table? (You can add quick reads, books you like to read while sipping Tea)
7. 5 Books you would like your kids to read.
8. A book blogger you know/ Your favourite book bloggers.
9. Books on mental health you recommend.
10. Books which gave you a hangover!
11. Recommend some Classics.
Tea and Read,
Tea and books,
Books to read.
Hope you enjoy this Blog Train. You have time till 30th March to finish all the tasks. Let’s help each other to grow :)