About the Author:
Born in Gwalior, a historical town in India, Kartikeya Ladha grew up immersed in the richness of India’s vibrant customs and family life, and was educated in a rigid educational system at The Scindia School, a relic from the days of the British Raj.
Connect with author at: https://www.kartikeyaladha.com/
Get your copy here
- What are your interests other than writing?
- How often do you write?
- What other genres do you enjoy reading?
- Which of your novels best describes you as a person?
- Have you ever written a character based on the real you in some part?
- Do you have a set schedule for writing, or are you one of those who write only when they feel inspired?
- Your favourite book?
- Can you tell us about your current projects?
- If you were to change your genre, which one would you choose?
- A message for readers
About the Book
If you are holding this book, there’s a chance you may be at a crossroads in your life, as once the author of this book was.
Feeling stuck and overwhelmed by society’s pressures, how can we learn, in today’s fast paced and results driven world, to truly dream beyond shadows?
Having touched the hearts of readers across the globe, Dream Beyond Shadows has now been published in its second edition, to celebrate the raw and compelling art of storytelling inscribed in its pages.
This book chronicles a turning point in the author’s life, a moment when he decided to turn against the current of his life and move in the opposite direction of social expectations and his own conditioned fears. It’s the story of an adventure that leaves behind the hustle and bustle of New York City, winds along the Ayahuasca vine through the tribal magic of shamanic ceremonies in the Amazon jungle, into the Incan legacy of Peru’s Sacred Valley and the sublime energy of the megalithic Machu Picchu.